Here I go...

Join me on my new adventure - Van Living!

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Remember Cracker Jacks? Celluloid toys...

Well, I haven't posted much this week.
I'm preparing for a court hearing and haven't had a lot of time to be online.
I'm also trying to clean out some storage and get rid of more "things" I accumulated when my grandmother passed away last year. One item I don't care to keep was a peanut can full of tiny little celluloid charms. It belonged to my father and I think they came out of cracker jack boxes!

Here are some photos - they're kind of cool:





I'll be making bath soap this week,
so if you're interested, 
stay tuned.

Maybe tomorrow.. maybe Wednesday.
Depends on how my court date goes.

See you soon!
Annie

1 comment:

  1. Hope all goes well for you in court. Charms are fascinating but hats off to you for having the strength and courage and foresight to let them go. Someone else will love them as much as your Dad did. I hope I haven't crossed any boundaries with this comment.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.