Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Friday, June 07, 2013

To Villalcazar de Sirga

I started out carrying my pack today but by Fromista I was fried. I had my back adjusted yesterday and I think the guy got a bit carried away. My pack was really uncomfortable. So I stopped at the municipal and left it for Jacotrans to deliver and I walked without it to Villalcazar de Sirga. There is a nice little donativo municipal here where I'll spend the night.

The weather is depressing me a bit. It sprinkled today and rain is forecast for tomorrow. If it rains I will try to bus to Leon. I'm still hacking up my lungs from the last cold. I don't feel like dealing with a relapse. 

Here are some photos of today's walk. Flat. There was an option to walk along the river. If it was sunny that would be the best option. But it was cool and overcast do I took the quickest way. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.