Here I go...

Join me on my new adventure - Van Living!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Chicken Coop

Last year, my awesome daughter in law, Tuan Anh, put in a raised bed garden. They managed to grow quite a bit of their own vegetables, including tomatoes, peas, corn, squash, and strawberries.

This year, she got even more adventurous and bought some chickens!

She began building a chicken coop, and with some help from her landlord, she is creating a lovely home for the new chicks!

It still isn't quite finished. I think they will paint it red and white, like a barn.

I'm so proud of them all!

Here are some photos of my son (Samu), my grandson (Hiathan), my granddaughter (Hayden) and my daughter in law (Tuan Anh).

Hayden is in a Flamenco dress I brought back from Spain.
I was happy to see she loved it!






2 comments:

All comments are moderated.