Here I go...

Walking and Talking Across Spain - long distance walking chelates the chemicals that trigger my Multiple Chemical Sensitivities

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

A Shout Out for VISTAPRINT!

So I ordered some new business cards 
and handed a few out today at a slide show I gave on the Camino. 
When I got home, I was looking at them 
and to my HORROR, 
I had printed my email address on both sides, 
rather than printing my website address on the front.

I emailed Vistaprint and asked them if they had a solution, 
like a small sticker with the website printed on it or ???

They promptly responded 
with an email telling me 
they would correct the mistake
 (which was MINE) 
and send out a new order
 at NO CHARGE.

FREE.

Unbelievable!

I just haven't seen great customer service like this in ages.

THANK YOU VISTAPRINT!

You rock!

Here is their website:  VistaPrint


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.