Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Buy Your Camino Shoes Today!

Those of you following my blog know
that I LOVE LOVE LOVE
New Balance Shoes for walking the Camino.

Today, The Clymb has two of my favorites on sale!

I paid over $125 for my pair 
of  New Balance Leadville 1210 Trail Runners.

Today the exact same shoe is on sale 
for $44.98 on The Clymb!!!

Inspired by the legendary Leadville 100 race, 
these shoes are cushioned and have a rugged Vibram outsole, 
and a breathable synthetic mesh upper with debris-free construction. 

 I have worn these hiking in the California desert hills and they ROCK!  
I bought a second pair when they went on sale 
so I'd have them for next year's Camino also.

Be sure to buy your shoes 1 to 1.5 sizes larger than you generally wear. 
Then take out the insole and insert a gel insole. 

I use New Balance Motion Control inserts every year and love them!





For after walking this year, 
I found these New Balance 110 Running shoes for sale on The Clymb today 
for $39!!!  

They only weigh 6 ounces and will be perfect!  

They were named "Best Minimalist" in TrailRunner Magazine, 
and have RockStop in the forefoot for protection against small rocks. 
This means I can also wear them on the trail
to give my feet some variety.

I love these shoes!




If you'd like to purchase shoes today from The Clymb,
here is a link you can use.


Once you join, when you send your friends your link,
if they purchase, you get $25 credit which you can accumulate 
to buy more great gear.

I love The Clymb
and I love NEW BALANCE SHOES for the Camino even more!

This is an exceptional opportunity to buy 
the perfect shoes for the Camino
at 50-75% discount.
But they're only there today,
so go check them out!


Buen Camino!
Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.