Here I go...

Walking and Talking Across Spain - long distance walking chelates the chemicals that trigger my Multiple Chemical Sensitivities

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

My Camino Chaplet



Camino Chaplet


To help pay my way for my first Camino, 
way back when,

I made these knotted Rosaries and Chaplets to sell or trade.

The Rosaries were one decade and have a St. James Crucifix on them.
The Chaplets had either a St. James medal or a Pewter Scallop on them.


I thought I'd ask 5 Euro for the Chaplets and maybe 7 Euro for the Rosaries.
I sold a few and gave many, many more away.

People just loved them.

Next time, when I took my groups, I gave these out as mementos.
I'm not sure if I'll continue this practice.
It was a labor of love.

I have to think about it...

1 comment:

  1. I treasure mine! Thank you!

    And if you ever feel like making some more, I'd pay you a prince's ransom for a dozen or so rosaries! To give to folks I meet on the Way next September!

    JGE+

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.