LARGE KNOT: Santiago, as I journey to your city in the love of your name, bless my Camino.
1) May by steps be guided with HOPE,
2) with FAITH,
3) and with CHARITY
LARGE KNOT: Say an "Our Father."
LARGE KNOT: Blessed be the Lord, who has called me to this challenge of Pilgrimage.
1) Thank you for being my constant companion,
2) My guide at the crossroads,
3) My breath when I'm weary,
4) My food when I'm hungry,
5) My water when I'm thirsty,
6) My protection in danger,
7) My shade in the heat,
8) My shelter in the rain,
9) My light in the darkness,
10) And my comfort when I feel discouraged.
LARGE KNOT: Our Lady of Roncevalles, please grant me your motherly protection.
1) Help me to be honest,
2) Taking every opportunity to help others,
3) To treat those I meet with care and respect,
4) To persevere in the face of adversity,
5) To practice self-control in thought, word, and deed,
6) To keep my sense of humor in all situations,
7) To be humble and appreciate what is given me,
8) To give generously
9) To put the needs of others before my own needs,
10) To be patient, quietly bearing pain and hardship.
1) May St. Raphael the Archangel protect me throughout my journey
2) And may God bless me as I walk
1) Under the bright blessed stars of the Milky Way
2) My goal ever before me
3) The Cathedral at Santiago de Compostela.
CRUCIFIX: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen