Here I go...

Walking and Talking Across Spain - long distance walking chelates the chemicals that trigger my Multiple Chemical Sensitivities

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Farewell to the Camino



I'm pretty sure this year was my last Camino.
There are many reasons, but mostly, it just wasn't as much fun.
Time to move on.

I'd like to concentrate more on my friends, family, and seeing my own continent.

Anniewalkers will still take groups.
Joe will lead some trips 
and I will seek out group leaders for the second yearly Camino.
I tried this a couple of years ago,
and it didn't quite get off the ground.
This year, I'm sure.

I will finish up this year's blog posts sometime in the next couple of weeks, and post this year's photos.

But then, my blog will move on to topics having to do with Living Simply, something I did learn while on Camino.

I hope some of you will remain followers.

Buen Camino,
Annie

5 comments:

  1. Not only remain follower but eager to read more!! Good luck with all new paths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so much appreciate all the generosity you had and keep having with sharing information, tips, and lessons of your Camino and your living simlpy. Always cherish your posts! Blessings in all you do! For sure a happy follower 💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

    Fr. Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.