Here I go...

Walking and Talking Across Spain - long distance walking chelates the chemicals that trigger my Multiple Chemical Sensitivities

Friday, June 17, 2016

PLEASE HELP




PLEASE HELP. 

Hello Pilgrims. 
I hope you are enjoying your Camino planning. 

As most of you know, I donate a lot of my personal time answering questions, writing my blog, and helping pilgrims walk the Camino Santiago. 

I don't ask for money or help. 
Today, I need to call in some favors. 


The beautiful young man in the photo is Marcus, 
the son of my cousin, Ron Cato.

The lives of this family was suddenly changed 
and future plans came to a screeching halt a few weeks ago 
when Marcus was diagnosed with leukemia. 


The family needs to be in San Francisco near the hospital 
while Marcus receives treatment and that, as you can imagine, 
is very expensive. 

So here goes. 

If I have EVER helped you in any way, 
making your Camino planning easier, with this page or my blog, 
could you please donate something to this campaign. 
$5, $10, $20, $100 or even more. 

Any amount will be of great help. 

Maybe give up one night in a private albergue and donate the cash to this cause?

Or give up a Starbucks latte or a dinner out? 

If you have a child or a grandchild who is healthy, 
could you donate a little in their name? 

This is a GOOD family 
and I believe this young man can live to do great things. 

My cousin, Ron, has pulled himself up out of unbelievably difficult circumstances, 
and has done a wonderful job as a husband and father. 


I hope you'll find it in your heart to give them a bit of a lift. 
Just click on the link below to help.

Thank you for any help you can give.
Love,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.