Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Monday, June 25, 2018

Side Trip to Santiago

Next day, while Carol was walking to Pedrouzo, Diane and I took the bus to Santiago for the day to visit the Museu de Pobo Gallego, a wonderful folk museum.



There we saw many examples of lifestyles of the people living in this area of Spain. 



I’ve made fish traps but have have never seen them with rocks attached. I have to admit I slapped my forehead and said, ‘Duh!’







Festival costumes. 



Model of inside of a house. 

There were so many other wonderful things, farm implements, tools of cobblers, barrel makers, masons, farmers, and more. The slow internet here won’t allow me to post more than a few photos so I’ll try to add to them when I get homeboy at any rate, this is the best museum in Santiago in my opinion. 

Not to be missed!

We headed backwards to Pedrouzo on the bus and had lunch at a local restaurant. The food was awesome!  But then, it always is!









No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.