








The walk to Zariguiqui wasn't bad. I started about seven this morning and arrived by 10 AM. I took several long breaks. As I recall it's tomorrow tomorrow's walk that is much more steep, but today was fairly gentle.
It doesn't feel like there are a lot of pilgrims on the trail. It's 11:44 AM here and it just feels like most of them have already passed by. Right now there are only two other peregrinas in the Albergue with me.
I bought picnic for dinner and for breakfast in the morning. I think I've spent a total of €12 today.

I'm still waiting for my transported bag to show up so I can do my laundry and get a shower. Even though tomorrow is more difficult, I think I will carry my bag, but I will decide later.
The church was open when I arrived. The person attending told me about the new window. On the left are the kilometers from here to Santiago on the right or the kilometers from Roncesvalles to here.







No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated.