Thursday, August 13, 2026

Veering Off to the Camino Invierno


Today, I have decided that I will veer off from Ponferrada 
to the Camino Invierno. 

I have walked from Sarria to Santiago many, many times and this will give me the opportunity to walk a new trail, see some new sights, including the gorgeous Las Medulas, and still arrive in Santiago as scheduled.

Just two more sleeps until I leave for Vancouver, Washington, where I'll spend a couple of days with my youngest son. We're going to attend the Pacific Crest Trail Days event in Cascade Locks. I have a hotel near the airport Monday night and leave for Madrid Tuesday morning.

I finally figured out (I think) how to get my Pacer Poles to Madrid. I ordered a yoga mat carrying case from Amazon. I'll wrap the poles in bubble wrap, put them in that case, and check it. Keeping my fingers crossed it will make it safely. I may tuck in my sun umbrella as well.

Getting excited!
Love,

Annie




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.