Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Scampi and Gaudi

Dinner was first. 

And then of course I had to visit the Bishop's Palace. It is worth the price of the ticket. 

I bought a combination ticket for the Palace and the Cathedral museum. I couldn't stay long in the museum, however. They had those darned plug-in incense things in every room and after about three minutes my throat was burning and my eyes were streaming. So I rushed through and saw what I could then fell out the front door gasping like a fish out of water. 

Goodness, those things are toxic!
You may want to wear a mask if you're sensitive to chemicals. Or skip it entirely. 

Here are some photos to entice you into Gaudi's Bishop's Palace. 
Don't skip IT!







1 comment:

  1. Looks like a well worth while visit. Nice shots. The statue has a quizzical grin I thought :)Shrimp looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.