Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Home, Sweet Home!

Well, I'm back from the desert and finally settling into home. I really missed my family and friends and I REALLY missed my studio!

Here are some of the dolls I've been working on the past few weeks. You can see them in my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/frecklefarmdolls.com

First is Sherry. A sweet little African American doll, she has dark auburn hair and is dressed in a brand new outfit by Fairlightdolls, also on Etsy.  Her boots were hand made by me.



Next is Rusy, my little redhead. Red headed Bratz dolls are a bit more difficult to find so when I do, it's a happy day. Rusty is all dressed up in Spring Yellow.  She is also wearing an outfit by Fairlightdolls.




Sunny is a sweet little blond. She is wearing handmade boots by me, and a Fairlightdoll outfit.



Misty is my little ice skating star. She wears an original Bratz skating outfit, which has been sanitized and upcycled. Included is a pair of white Bratz boots for after skating.

  

I have lots of dolls to get ready, so stay tuned, and please tell your friends about Freckle Farm Dolls!

Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.