I’m staying in yet another day, but I’m feeling much better so I plan on walking tomorrow. While I wait for photos from the girls I’ll tell you what happened to me today at dinner.
I had dinner at the restaurant downstairs tonight. I also had an experience I’ve never had before.
I ordered a hamburger, which by the way tasted great. A big old slab of recognizable beef took up half my plate, large french fries and grilled cheese on the other side. A burger fit for a queen!
However, about half way through it I felt something sharp and found a piece of glass or plastic about 1/2 inch by quarter inch in my burger.
I should’ve taken a photo but didn’t think about it until later.
I showed the shard to the waitress, who was horrified and she quickly identified it as a piece of plastic from the container that the meat came in. They asked me if I wanted something else to eat and by that time I had already eaten half the burger. So I said no and just proceeded carefully.
I may or may not have swallowed another tiny piece of plastic, it could’ve been my imagination.
When it came time to pay they would not except payment which was very nice — so all turned out well in the end at least for now.
Hopefully if It was just a tiny piece of sharp plastic my gastric juices will make quick work of it. I chomped down an extra piece of bread in the hopes it would contain the plastic