Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

To Roncesvalles- part 2


And all the years I’ve walked I never really noticed these markers which give you not only the emergency SOS 212 number but give you a location you can give the emergency crew so they can find you easily

This is the first time in many years I’ve seen the inside of the hut so clean






Is this a WWII bunker??



This old Roman Road has been perfectly preserved by being protected inside and out building for centuries



Karen seemed happy just to have a nice place to rest



Therese got some pretty severe blisters on her heel yesterday



This is Jenny’s blister prevention program. Ha ha ha!



Had time for a short nap before dinner and the pilgrims mass which I did not attend again but which some of the girls did attend








1 comment:

  1. I don't remember the bunker, but I do remember the hut. Linda & I took shelter there in 2012 to get out of the wind and rain. I am sorry Therese has a blister. It looks like it would hurt. The bunks are super comfortable. You all look so happy!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.