Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hostal Arriazi

Sunday May 18

I can't believe I have been in Spain 18 days!  But it's true. 

Today I moved to Hostal Arriazu where my group will begin arriving tomorrow. 

This little Hostal is just up the street and around the corner from our regular place, Pension Sarasate. Sarasate is being totally rebuilt. In fact, I took this photo yesterday of the construction site. Just a big hole in the ground!


To find Arriazu, continue walking up the side of the triangular Sarasate park and turn left on Calle Comedias. Arriazu is just down past the first walkway to the left. Here are some photos. 




My room is spacious with three balconies!  The street below is packed full of tapas bars and coffee shops and old center is 3 minutes walk away. 

The new part of town (and Vodafone) is to the right. 

I hope my Anniewalkers will enjoy this place. I think it is quite nice. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.