Here I go...

Join me on my new adventure - Van Living!

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

A Mystery Solved

On my very first post of this blog,
I was looking for the name of a setting lotion
that we used in the 50's and 60's.
I remembered it so vividly,
even the smell of it,
but couldn't remember the name. 

Several people posted comments saying it was made by Nestle
 and finally, this morning,
 I found a photo. 

Here it is. 
Nestle Superset Wave Lotion.

I LOVED this stuff.
Too bad they no longer make it.
My hair was never so shiny and it really held a curl.

If you remember it and don't mind making a mess,
I posted the recipe for a do-it-yourself version.

Just scroll down the right side of the page
and check out my first blog post.

Whew!  Now I can sleep,
knowing the name of this lotion.
Getting older isn't for sissies.
No it is not!




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.