Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Friday, June 08, 2018

Santiago!

My group made it to Santiago and we lodged at San Martin Pinario. I have posted SO many photos of Santiago in past blogs, I'm going to forego photos in this post except for one.  They made it to the Cathedral and saw the botafumeiro swing. Hooray!

This group was delightful. They bonded and seemed to really enjoy each other's company. Jennie, a last-minute pilgrim, and her funny antics and sense of humor, made it a joy.

I'm not saying there weren't rough spots. There were, as can always be expected when getting a group of complete strangers together for a walk such as this. But they rode out those short hiccoughs with grace, and formed lifelong friendships, as always happens.

Buen Camino, Pilgrims!
May you have easy roads ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.