Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

To A Brea

These photos are not necessarily in order. . .

I swear, if I had seen this horrible person tagging the waymarks all the way from Sarria to Santiago, I would have taken away their can and sprayed their face!  What kind of poor upbringing leads to the defacing of property in a country that is not yours???!  Boy this made me angry! If they wanted to inspire "love" this was a huge FAIL!







Nice to have a pool!















Wonderful dinner tonight at The Way Hostel in A Brea.



I don’t think our sweet host ever stopped smiling!



The wine was very crisp and delicious. 



And I was surprised to see BLACK petunias!



I fell asleep listening to a thousand crickets singing for their poor drowned compadre - the swimming pool must have looked too inviting and he forgot crickets can’t swim!

Sweet Dreams.

***

* I wanted to add in these photos at Bar O Pedrouzo - not sure which night it was but probably between A Brea and Lavacolla.







No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.