Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Life is Good!

Feeling Flat and Fabulous - Healing Nicely
Just a quick update. I know I haven't been posting lately. I'm spending a lot of time healing from my surgery. I'll be in Portland, Oregon until at least the end of August. My last Oncology appointment is September 5.  Then a trip down to California to check on my mom. Then I'm not sure if I'll return to Portland or head for the Arizona desert for the winter. Joe has offered up his condo for the winter which means I can be closer to my family. I haven't yet made a decision.

I spent yesterday getting the van ready for a 2 week camping trip. It will be good to be out in nature again!

Anniewalkers' 2021 Holy Year Camino is still ON! We are all in a bit of a "wait and see" mode to find out whether or not the USA will be allowed to enter Europe. It will just depend on where this pandemic goes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the numbers will peak and then drop. It's a crazy feeling not knowing ...

Ivar is selling some cool masks on his Camino Santiago website. Here are some photos...





You can find these at this link:
Ivar's Camino Store

I'm working on a little French Bulldog called "Parker" this week.
My new website hasn't gotten much traffic but I also haven't done the work to get it noticed. That's on my list of things to do.


That's really all the news.
Praying things get back to normal soon.

Take care and stay safe.
WEAR YOUR MASK!

Love,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.