Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Pardon the Mess While I Organize

I've been walking the Camino now for 10 years, and as a result, this blog just keeps getting longer and longer. It's getting more and more difficult to find topics.

I've been trying to figure out a way to make the blog easier to navigate, more user friendly. I thought reposting the stages would work, but I soon realized it would be just as bulky.

Yesterday, I saw a fellow pilgrim's blog that I loved. She had organized it into the etapas on each route. Each year she walked, she just added the new information. It was really great because you could see how things had changed over the years.

And so, using hers as my inspiration, I am going to attempt to do the same thing here in the next few weeks.

I'm going to combine posts about SJPP, about Roncevalles, etc.

I'll start with the planning stuff.  Then move on to the Camino Frances. Then each various route I've walked.  I hope it will make it easier for people to find the information they are looking for.

As I make each new post, I'll delete the old ones, making this blog shorter, and hopefully easier to navigate.

So pardon the mess - and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.