Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

A Scare - Asking for Your Thoughts and Prayers

Christmas night I found a lump in my left breast.

After a mammogram and ultrasound, the Radiologist's report says he suspects it is malignant. It's a little scary to hear that word, but they CAN be wrong, so I'm not going to get too excited yet.

My biopsy is Friday afternoon at 2 pm.

Any thoughts and prayers and positive energy you can send my way will be greatly appreciated.

I have plans to fly to Spain March 3 to finish the VDLP with Joe.
I'd like to keep that plan in place.

Love,

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping that all will be well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Gayleen. Sorry to be a year and a half responding! Blogspot has been sending me notifications of comments to an older address. I apologize. Anyway, I'm all healed up and doing great. Thanks again!

      Delete

All comments are moderated.