Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Final Packing List for Spring Camino


Annie's Packing List for 2022

Here is my final packing list:

Carried/worn on flight to Madrid:
Backpack - Brize 32L

Daypack -  Deuter 15L empty and inside backpack 
which is carried on flight

I layer my clothes on the flight to Madrid. It keeps my backpack small enough to carry on. If I get hot, I can remove clothes. If I'm cold, I can put more on. 

PASSPORT
Photo ID (driver’s license is fine)
Credit Card (optional)
ATM Card
Money Belt - mine are sewn into my skirt
Small change purse with about $100 cash for airport food
1 panties
1 smart wool socks
1 merino wool leggings
1 silk undershirt
1 short sleeve shirt
1 long sleeve cashmere sweater
Macabi skirt
1 packet tissues
Shoes - New Balance SL-2 trail runners
iPhone & charger
earphones for airplane movies
Sleep mask and earplugs
Saline spray for my nose
Small binoculars
eyeglasses.

Inside Backpack
Down Sleeping blanket
2 Smart Wool socks 
2 Panties
1 Featherweight Puff Jacket
1 Hiking shorts
1 ALTUS raincoat
1 long sleeve shirt
1 Buff
1 Merino beanie hat 
1 Towel
1 Small packet tissue
1 Ziplock bag to carry TP out
1 Handkerchief
1 Refillable water bottle 8 oz
Tiny container deodorant
1 Travel size toothpaste/toothbrush
1 Ligget's shampoo bar
My tiny pillow
Tiny 3x5 journal and pen 
Brierley's map book
Extra eyeglasses
KT Tape
A few bandaids
A few ibuprofen
Small container of bengay
plug adapter
Credential

I keep my pack weight down to 10% of my body weight

Flip-flops or Crocs - pick up in Spain
Cotton or silk sock liners / pick up in Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.