Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm not feeling too sexy today.
This danged flu is a bad one.
I was up about every hour 
during the night
trying to clear my head and chest.
Fitful sleep.
Hot then cold then hot then cold.
This sucks!

Luckily, I brought back some Fluimucil 
and Fluimucil Complex from Spain.

These are the BEST flu meds I've ever found and I'm not sure why they don't sell this in the USA.

There are various types of Fluimucil 
so you have to be careful which you buy.

The two that work best for me 
are the Fluimucil Complex 
which has 500 mg paracetamol for pain and fever 
and 200 mg Acetylcisteine (to clear out the lungs).  
It also clears my head.

The other one I like is the Fluimucil 200 below. 
These are little packets of granules 
of Acetylcisteine which you 
put in a little bit of water then drink down. 

I take these after the headcold bit is gone 
and my lungs need clearing. 
This breaks up the mucous so you can cough it up.  
I can't tell you how many of my Caminos 
have been saved by these two medicines. 
With maybe only one day of rest, 
I've been able to walk when I take them. 
So I always bring lots of it home to the USA.


I grabbed a few packets of each 
on my way up to Portland, 
but left a lot down in the desert.
Joe mailed them up to me and
they should arrive today, thank God. 
I just took my last packet of the Fluimucil 200 mg.

Well, that's enough whining. 
Just one more doctor's appointment 
on the 21st to get DNA testing,
then I'm flying down to Palm Springs 
to pick up my backpack and Joe 
for our March/April Camino.

I'm really looking forward 
to being over this danged flu
and back on the trail.

Buen Camino!
Annie

2 comments:

All comments are moderated.