Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Miraculous!



I had my Pre-Op Appointment with my breast surgeon today.

Surgery is Thursday.

She actually used the word "miracle!"

The tumor has all but disappeared.

In addition to Letrozole 
I've been doing my version 
of KETO and daily 
Guided Meditation/Visualization.

I still have cancer, 
and will still need the double mastectomy, 
and she told me 
to keep taking the Letrozole (bummer) 
but was VERY positive about my outcome.

I left smiling.

Thank you ALL for your prayers and good wishes.
They're working.

Love,

Annie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Annie,
    I really don't have a clue how I again ended up just today at your blog. But it looks like Santiago nodded me. You have been such a tremendous help in preparing for my camino in 2014. It has always been a joy and a guidance and I noticed it still is. I will do prayers for your upcoming surgery and pray for strength. So your light can get on shining. Blessed Buen Camino Sjoukje Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. I'm so happy my blog helped make your Camino successful!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.