Today was a good day! I got great sleep last night!
I took my time this morning and on the way into town I stopped for the best breakfast. Six euros got me, avocado and mozzarella toast, fresh orange juice, and coffee. I watched him squeeze my orange juice.

After getting into town, I stopped off at the sporting store and bought a pair of walking shorts because it's so hot. Then I went to the pharmacy to pick up a citronella bracelet and some spray for mosquitoes because they are terrible this year. They are about the size of buzzards! I really got eaten up in Zubiri.
This year I'm sleeping at Casa Ibarrola. It's a beautifully run Alberge right at the beginning of Pamplona when you're walking on the Camino. He does a really nice free breakfast and there's free coffee and the beds are a little cubicle where you can draw a curtain. It's extremely clean. He's constantly cleaning. There's a refrigerator you can use and a stove that you can cook and microwave.



And it's air conditioned!
I met a nice pilgrim from South Korea who is sharing her eggs with me she's making hard-boiled eggs for tomorrow.
For dinner tonight, I bought some pasta and a melon and some yogurt at the supermarket



Dinner was a total of €4.40.
No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated.