Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Monday, May 02, 2022

BORDA - May 2


My awesome group
Ready to walk!


The obligatory SJPP photo



Marla is happy!


And they’re a little nuts. LOL!



I love this walk!


Marla


We made it to Orisson early!
Soup, beer, and Magdalenas 


My pod at BORDA


Maggie


Vivian

 Today was what they call hell day, but it was not difficult at all for anyone in my group except me. They are all champs!

We had to be out of our lodging at 8 am and not into this lodging until 2:30, so we had tons of time in between. We spent most of it at Orisson. This was my fault because I fell to see the check in time on the email that Laurent, the hospitalero sent me.  What I should have done was have my group spend their morning exploring SJPP.

 Joe, if you are reading this, this is a hint for you.  

Marcia and I walked to BORDA around 12:30 and literally FROZE waiting for Laurent. But once he arrived, things moved quickly. He took us on a tour, told us about the building, and explained what time dinner would be. You only have a four minute shower here so my choice is to wait until I get to Roncesvalles for showering. It is a very clean, pretty place, and it’s run like a ship.  We were not allowed to bring our backpacks upstairs. We were given plastic bins to put whatever items we wanted to carry up into. At first you’re taken aback by that but in the end you realize it’s really a great way to keep the bedbugs down and I appreciate the effort.

I’m not sure if I will walk tomorrow. It will depend on the weather. I feel I need to get to Roncesvalles ahead of the group and get everybody checked in

I’ll decide in the morning  

Love, 

Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.