Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Sunday, May 15, 2022

San Isidro

 Many of the villages are celebrating San Isidro this week. San Isidro is the patron saint of agriculture. Yesterday in Molinaseca they had a little parade with two oxen pulling a cart, some donkeys, some gaitas and a little oompah band. It was a lot of fun to see. When I passed the church in Camponayara I noticed they were getting ready for the festival there, and my hostess just told me there will be a fiesta in the Square tonight here. Here are some photos from yesterday’s walk, food, and Festival.


Our wonderful waiter, Domingo. He kept us in stitches!


I had a Langostinos la Plancha





This was the best dessert I think I’ve ever eaten

Another sorrowful mother



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.