Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Monday, September 09, 2019



I have spent the past two days updating my blog postings on last year's Camino.  It's been fun reminiscing and I'm very much looking forward to getting back on the Camino this coming Spring, despite my saying I'd never return.  ::chuckle:: My kids tell me I say that every year!

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a "Catch Up Camino" that just hit the major cities, Pamplona, Burgos, Leon, Astorga, and Santiago? When we're walking, we only have a day in each place and there's so much to see there.

I'm also wondering if it's worth doing another "Slow Camino?"  Last year I only had two pilgrims in my slow group, but it WAS fun! A little more difficult to arrange those in between stages, but if I started early, it could be done for Holy Year 2021. 

Maybe I'll post something on the website to see if there's any interest.

I'm also wondering about taking a group on the Aragones Route...

So many Caminos and so little time!


3 comments:

  1. No I have not. I am thinking about portions of the LaPuy and the Aragones. I also said I probably wouldn't walk on the Camino again, but I find myself longing for it. I bought a book "The History of the World in 500 Walks". So far I have at least 10 walks marked and I'm only up to the Middle Ages.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.