Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Monday, September 09, 2019

To the person who wanted to inspire love - you didn't!

I just ran across these photos from my 2018 walk and got angry all over again.

WHY does a person do this?
What makes it ok to destroy property that does not belong to them?
What kind of horrible parenting produced this lack of responsibility?

It's good I did not see them doing it because my "inner mom" would have come out and it wouldn't have been pretty. This went on all the way from Sarria to Santiago and I swear, by the time I arrived,I wanted to take away their can and spray-painted their hands and face!

Please people!
Have some respect!
This is NOT the way to inspire love - it does quite the opposite.























4 comments:

  1. Where in the Camino did you see these? When I was there in May, I didn't see anything like this, but I started in Leon.

    I don't mind some of the graffiti, but this is just plain ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone cleaned them up because I didn't see anything like them. I would have noticed them. Who wouldn't have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty, you must have been in front of us. We were there in June and it was horrible. Red paint everywhere.

      Delete

All comments are moderated.