Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Monday, March 02, 2020

Decorated My Pack Today

I decorated my new backpack today.
I love doing this.
It makes it less likely to be stolen (not that THAT is a big issue)
and with my Forum patch on it, makes it nice for saying hi
to forum members.

Oh, at the bottom is my best impression of a pink scallop
for those of us walking with cancer.

Here are a couple of photos.
I'm getting excited!

My attempt at a pink scallop shell 
Now it won't get lost!


St. Peregrine is the Patron Saint of people with cancer.
There are many statues and drawings depicting him.
Here are some of my favorites:

This one reminds me of a pilgrim.

Love the peregrine falcon.

This one seems so contemplative

I love the prayer...

This is a beautiful wood carving - also looks like a pilgrim.
He carries water in the gourd.


2 comments:

All comments are moderated.