Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Thursday, March 05, 2020

In Madrid

Joe and I arrived in Madrid this morning around 7:30 AM. We had a great flight. Not too crowded. Not too many ‘sickies.’  


To catch a bus to Zafra you need to get yourself to Estación de Autobuses SUR.  I had forgotten and left my notes at home, and so we went to the bus station on Aveneda de Americas instead. Oops. . . and then had to take the Metro to SUR.


There is also a train that goes from the airport to Atocha and then to Zafra, but it was €44 each and we are on a budget.


We bought tickets for 22 euros on Avanza bus.  The bus leaves here at 11:30.  I believe there are a few other buses through the day.

There is a nice waiting area for Avanza bus patrons here by the way with free WIFI. 


We are weary and ready to sleep but still have a 5 hour bus trip. I think if I were to do this again I would spend one night here in Madrid and take the bus the next day to Zafra. Joe is saying we also should go first class next time from home. Ha ha Ha!  Yeah. In my dreams. 😂


4 comments:

  1. First class!!??? Yeah, my dream too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hard to read on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kris. I'll change the font. I was working from my phone.I'm apologizing to everyone for not responding to these comments. My blog has not been notifying me and I JUST saw all these comments today!

      Delete
  3. Traveling is always an adventure. It's been a long journey for you, but you are in SPAIN! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.