Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Food prices Manresa April 2022

 I thought you might be interested in seeing the prices of food for those of you who want to picnic. Here are photos of some of the items so you can see the sizes  - prices are in Euros  


Mayo 1.19

Pesto 1.39

Tomatoes. This was full. 1.39


Tuna. 3 cans for 2.05

Bacon for omelette 1.00/2 pkg

Large Greek Yogurt 1.09

Olives stuffed w/anchovies
3 cans for 2.39

Pork liver pate 3 for 3.19
I usually don’t like liver but I do love this particular pate.
Try it!

1 dozen eggs. 2.75

Butter 1.85

Gazpacho 1.39

Pastas 1.25

Shredded cheese 1.20

Salad dressing 1.25

Mixed greens. We ate half. .89

The tuna opens like this. 

Asparagus 1.58

Ind packets jam 1.25

Cheese 1.99

A nice fresh baguette (still warm) was about 69 cents. 

As you can see, groceries are quite affordable here when compared with prices in Oregon.
We can easily get by on €20 or less per day if we picnic or cook for ourselves. 

I hope this helps someone work on their budget. As we buy more items I will post prices. 

Bon provecho!
Annie


1 comment:

  1. Wow! You can eat like a king!
    When I travel to Barcelona, I’m going to take a “hop on, hop off” bus to find my way around the city. Same in Madrid.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.