Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Semana Santa Manresa


 

I am going to try to post photos and videos that we took last night at the procession. I am working from my phone so I cannot edit videos until I return home so please excuse me.The photos are posting in wrong order so I will correct them later.

Jesus carrying his cross. 

Mourners

Jesus in a glass casket 






If the videos will not post I will correct this when I get home  

Notice the barefoot boy with the Crowna thorns representing Jesus in the front.(in the video)











2 comments:

  1. Love the pageantry and experiencing how the Spanish observe Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patty - have you been there during Semana Santa? For some reason, Blogspot still is not notifying me of comments. I just now saw all the comments from April. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.