Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Two More Sleeps

Tonight I realized with a start that I leave tomorrow. Well, not really. I’m going to Portland tomorrow to spend the night in a hotel because I need to be at the airport at 3 AM the following morning to fly to Madrid.

The thing giving me the biggest headache is trying to figure out the math to do the QR code. You are supposed to submit it 48 hours before your arrival in Madrid. It’s like one of those word questions you used to get in fourth grade math. “When it’s 12 PM in Portland it is 9 PM in Madrid. If you have to send a Code 48 hours before you arrive in Madrid, what time must you submit the code in Portland? “

It hurts my brain.

Anyway I think I have figured it out with some help from my son. 

The past week has been crazy, trying to get ready, dealing with mom’s death, calling Social Security and Cal Pers, notifying family and friends, settling in my house sitters, packing and keeping the weight of my pack manageable. 

I’ve had to re-pack twice but am confident now that I’ve done all I can. Time to let go and relax. 

I will do my best to blog as often as possible. 

Camino, here I come!

Stay tuned!

Love 💕 

Annie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.