Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Hostal BEARAN - Pamplona

 


Joe and I arrived at Hostel Bearan and immediately realized I had made a big mistake. We specifically asked for a room that was fragrance free — and I was hit in the face by Febreze when I walked in the door. My brain is wiped clean. I cannot remember simple things. I feel dazed and confused. 

It’s fucked - in so many words.

I have stripped the sheets off the bed and am sleeping on an upside down mattress in my sleeping bag because it’s too late to cancel. There is nothing to be had in Pamplona unless I want to pay over €200 per night per room. So we are here and I am sleeping with earplugs up my nose.

My pest service called and wanted to service my house and I needed to change the date. Believe it or not, I could not even remember my own address. I had to ask Joe my address.That’s what fragrances do to me. That is MCS. I met a pilgrim down in the bar and felt like an idiot because I couldn’t remember names and places I’ve stayed in for years. I’m lucky,  tomorrow I will remember my name. 

Anyway, I’m having a rough night.

Hopefully better tomorrow, 

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.