Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

River Walk 2










Yesterday was Joe’s birthday so I took him to breakfast and then we completed our river walk heading the other direction. We crossed the river at the last bridge we came to and walked up the other side where we found the Children’s Museum of Science. This building was once the town slaughterhouse! 

 Our landlord gave us a gift of a bottle of Vermouth for being the renters who have stayed in the pension the longest. Ricardo is very nice and we highly recommend this place, called 8Rooms La Rioja  

I wanted to take Joe out for a special dinner on Calle Laurel but we missed the window - they were closed and not opening until 8 pm, so hopefully we will do that Wednesday. 

Insomnia hit me again last night

I need sleep

Heading to Pamplona tomorrow  




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.