Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Tuesday, April 09, 2024

But wait! There’s more!




Well, this certainly has been a comedy of errors 
I arrived at Portland International Airport, only to find they couldn’t find my reservation at British Air. The lady at the desk also said it was impossible to enter my passport information and nobody knew why. An hour and a half later I’m finally sitting at a table in front of Burgerville in Concourse D, looking for a water fountain and a place to just meditate and quiet my mind. Hopefully the rest of this trip will be a little less eventful. 

I’m hoping to get some sleep on the plane and arrive in London a bit more refreshed than I feel now. Only a one hour layover there to catch my flight to Madrid where I’m hoping to arrive around 5:30 PM.

Paula will already be there. She got lucky with a flight through Amsterdam and arrives around 2:30  

The only thing we have scheduled for Madrid is to see the art museum, so I’m hoping after a good nights sleep, we can enjoy it  

Praying for an easy flight

Love, Annie


1 comment:

  1. Annie. Buen Camino. I tried to pm you via Camino Forum but my skills ! Failed. I am on c. Madrid currently at Cercedilla . Tomorrow I head over FuenFria Pass which from here looks snow free. FYI I could not contact Albergue at Mataelpino. No answer on number i had from guide and forum. If you intended stopping here you may need to dbl check. If you want i can update you on conditions on pass so you can decide to walk it or not. Either Don Camilo on forum or meetchal24@gmail.com if you want the update. Weather here sunny but chilly.Buen Camino,Don.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.