Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Sunday, April 07, 2024

The 10th, The 10th, The 10th!


You would think after all these years
of flying from Oregon to Madrid
that I would understand
the time difference. 
But I awoke from a dead sleep
this morning in a panic,
as I remembered seeing something
on my reservation app for my flight.

I jumped out of bed, opened the app,
and there is was. . .

Tuesday, April 09

Wait.
Look at it again.



Wait.
Am I arriving in Madrid on April 9?
But our hotel reservations are for the 10th!

I went to the internet
and looked at time change conversions,
looked at hotel reservations for April 9.
Holy heck, they were expensive!

I looked at time conversions again.

I texted Paula 3 times,
who was obviously sleeping,
like I SHOULD have been.

I checked the app again.
There it was, April 9.

Wait!

The time in Madrid is 8 hours AHEAD of me.

I'm arriving on the 10th.
It's ok. 
It's ok.

My brain hurts.
I need a cup of coffee.

Two more sleeps.


3 comments:

All comments are moderated.