Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Thursday, April 11, 2024

La Arepera







Paula and I had dinner tonight at a place called La Arepera. It is Venezuelan cuisine. It was so good. Neither of us were very hungry so we split a  variety dish. There were fried mozzarella sticks, and arepas, which are like little street tacos and have different things inside. There were little pancakes, made out of plantain and topped with cheese.  And then there was another little cracker type thing with coleslaw on it. It was just enough food.

The number of people in Madrid are still blowing me away. As I walked back to our hotel from the Prado today, this is what the street look like. A parking lot.


I left the Prado early because I was exhausted and Paula had a wonderful visit to the botanical gardens. She took some really nice photos.

Tomorrow we catch a train to Barcelona and right now we’re trying to figure out if Atocha train station and Atocha Cercanius station are the same place so we can order our taxi. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of you! Nice to see what Paula looks like. Now I can put a face to the name. You both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.