Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Oh Fabuloso!!

Paula and I both had a rough night last night. This lovely apartment was perfect except for one thing. They used highly fragrance laundry detergent on the sheets and towels, and they mopped the floor with Fabuloso.  

So we took all the sheets off the beds and all the towels out of the bathrooms, and put them all in one room and closed the door. I turned the heat up high and opened both doors to the kitchen and living room and aired it out. I ended up sleeping on the leather couch in the living room. Finally got to sleep about 11:15.  We both woke up this morning with swollen eyes and a headache. 

We're moving a little slow this morning. I have the alarm set for 7:55 to drop off the bags and then we will head to the town bar to have a slow long breakfast before walking to Belorado.  Today will be our longest stage so far, but the weather looks beautiful after it warms up a bit.  

Right now it's 7:30 AM. The temperature is 33°.  Brrrrrr! it's supposed to hit 66 by the time we get here Belorado

It is good to see the sun!





2 comments:

  1. S***, girl! 33degrees? Brrrrr
    Marla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! That is cold! My hands would be painfully numb. I hope it warmed up. I’m so sorry you had a rough night. Patty M

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.