Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Monday, April 15, 2024

Logroño









We’ve had a nice 2 days in Logroño. Yesterday we went to the wine museum and took a long walk along the river. 

We played a bit at the Children’s Science Museum. 


I found a sporting goods store, Planet Aqua, and bought a daypack. 



We took a walk through a cemetery that has a memorial to 500 people murdered during the Spanish Civil War. 







Then we dropped off our packs, had a cool drink and found a market to buy dinner and lunch for today’s walk to Navarrette. The manager of our hotel was not very helpful in helping us when we asked where to leave our bags for transfer and we were on our way to ask at the closest albergue when Paula happened to notice bag transfer envelopes on a shelf in the lobby. We called and made arrangements for transfer tomorrow. We slept better knowing we didn’t have to carry our packs on today’s trek. 

It is 6 am and the alarm will go off soon. 
More later,
Annie





1 comment:

  1. I have so many wonderful memories from Logrono! Your comment about bag transport reminded me that I need to find one for my Portuguese Coastal walk in September as well as booking my airline tickets.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.