Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Weird Sunday

Today started out weird. Paula and I tried to make coffee in the apartment, but we couldn’t figure out how to use the machine. So we went to the same place we had breakfast yesterday and that was pretty good. 
Then we went for a walk and ended up at the Museum of Evolution. We got free because we’re over 65 and it’s a good thing because we both felt kind of, “Meh.”

The homonid exposition was good but there were so many people and the rest was not as interesting as expected. 


I was overwhelmed by perfume and Paula wasn’t having a great time in there either so we left and went down walking along the riverside. I decided to part ways because I’m not feeling well from all of the perfumed people in the museum. 

We wanted to go to the market earlier, but it was closed so I’m having achamburger now to be sure that I get food for the day. In the past the markets were open on Sundays until the afternoon, but we could not find an open market today in Burgos, so it’s probably good idea to make sure you have food in your backpack on a Sunday.  

After my burger, I think I’ll just go to the apartment and hang out and rest. Try to get rid of this headache.  We’ve got most of the day tomorrow before we catch our train at 3:45 to Leon  

Holy heck, look at the size of the hamburger they just brought me!  I guess I better get started !





1 comment:

All comments are moderated.