Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

American Girl Mine

 I’ve had a great time camp the last few days at American girl mine. I made some new friends and met some old friends but my feet are getting itchy and it’s time to move on. I think tomorrow I’ll probably camp at Cibola or continue on to Joshua Tree and spend a few days there. I understand the flower bloom there is beautiful. I will probably go to Anza Borrego after 2 March because a very good friend is visiting that weekend and I want to spend time with her.

Today I took a little walk out to the desert here. There are some tiny flowers blooming and the Ocatillo are ready to pop!


My van is quite cozy!

My Mr. Buddy Heater keeps me warm in the mornings.


Mistletoe?

Ocatillo beginning to bloom



Targets
Found a cool fireplace, except it was built in a WASH!  Doh!

Decorated with some type of coin sprayed gold.

2 comments:

  1. How many miles does your van have? I have a 98 sienna with 191k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I don't remember without looking but I think around 140,000.
      The only issue mine has had (and it drives me nuts) is with the freaking tracking system. I spent $1500 last year because it wouldn't turn OFF. Now it continually goes off. I wish they'd just disconnect it but guess they can't for legal reasons.

      Delete

All comments are moderated.