Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Monday, February 25, 2019

Isn't She Lovely? 2003 Toyota Sienna.

Isn't She Lovely?

After sleeping in the Mercury for a bit, I decided that I needed more space for a long road adventure. So I went shopping for the perfect van. I decided to begin with a minivan, just in case this didn't work out, so I'd have something I could drive every day.  If the lifestyle suits me, then I'll upgrade to something larger. I looked and looked and looked and finally found this wonderful 2002 Toyota Sienna.

*******




Picked up my new (for me) van today!
She needs a name,
but so far,
I haven't come up with one.

Got all the seats out and Joe started building my bed.

Wow!  Lots of room in there!

I saw this meme (below) and felt 'it was me."

Can't wait to hit the road in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.