Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Monday, February 25, 2019

Back in DHS Painting

September 20, 2018.

I'm back in Desert Hot Springs.
It's hot and humid here today, 
(about 102 with 35% humidity!)
so I'm staying inside 
and starting a new class on colored pencil portraits.

I finished the Anna Mason class on The Hand 
last week 
before I took off on my trip. 
My Hand Painting

I love watercolor, but sometimes I get bored
and want to do something different,
so I bought some Coloursoft Pencils 
and I'm going to try my hand at colored pencil art.

I signed up for a portrait class from ArtTutor.

Today I work on eyes.

The teacher is using a different set of pencils,
but they cost near $200
so I'm working on a color chart
to try to find equivalent pencil colors for the class.
I wish she'd included a chart with the lessons,
but it's good practice for me.

Soooooo....
I'm off to do art and try to stay cool.
See you on the road.

Happy Trails!
Annie



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.