Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Monday, February 25, 2019

Tillamook to Cape Meares

I spent the weekend visiting each of my three sons.  
Then I spent one night visiting Joe #2. 
We made plans to meet at Newport around the 20th.
 I can camp on his property there while we 
look into what it will cost to build a duplex there.

Then I headed for the coast again. 
I spent one night at Tillamook and next morning early 
I hit the road to Cape Meares.
 On the way up the coast I saw at least 7 spots 
where a person could pull over and boondock, 
including the trailhead before you enter Cape Meares. 
In fact there was a van parked there when I arrived.




This little guy followed me all over the park. People must have been feeding him.

The view was pretty, though it was early morning and still foggy.

Obligatory Selfie  :)


Pano of the parking lot before entering the park. Lot of boondocking space. 

One of the many deer I saw on the road
Pay no attention to the signs saying the road is closed. 
It’s closed immediately AFTER you reach the state park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.