Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Anza Borrego and then . .

Can you see the crow?
Today, I headed to Anza Borrego to spend a day or three with Merle and Gary. It's milky haze again here today, which bums me out, but the company is good! 
Merle and Gary went to the store and there's a crow complaining on the other side of the gulch!

Saturday and Sunday, my friends Kara and Chris will be visiting at Joe's place, so I'll head back for that. And then Monday, unless plans change, I hope to be on the road headed to New Mexico.

So far, the trip ahead is looking like this for the Southern section:

Quartzsite
Sonoran Desert National Monument
Picacho Peaks State Park
Tucson - Saguaro National Park
Chiricahua National Monument
Lordsburg - Veterans Park
Gila Cliff Dwellings - Grapevine Campground
Truth or Consequences - Elephant Butte Lake
White Sands
Carlsbad Caverns
Roswell
Portales - Blackwater Draw Museum and Oasis State Park
Endee - Russell's Truck Stop
Santa Rosa Villanueva State Park

That's the rough plan going East.
But you know how plans are . . . they can change and turn on a dime!
So we'll see.

I'd like to then head up and come back via old Route 66, more or less.
But we'll see how the weather does and how I do.

Looking forward to seeing some new places!

Happy Trails!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.