Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Monday, February 25, 2019

Women's Rubber Tramp Rendezvouz 2019 WRTR

Soon after returning to Desert Hot Springs, 
I loaded up the van and headed out for Bouse, Arizona
and the Women's Rubber Tramp Rendezvous!

It was a wonderful experience,
and so nice to meet up with good old friends!

I stopped at the Rise N Shine Bakery for Coffee and Cakes.



Then on to Bouse to set up camp:


Suanne did a kick-ass job!

I did little talk on Bathing in Your Van.
It was fun and we laughed a lot!

Happy to be back in the desert!
Ran into some good old friends:

Merle Crocheting Away!

 Mustang Sally and Nelda
Debbie - also crocheting!


And then there were the sunrises. . .



Several of us traveled back and forth between WRTR and the set of the new movie that was being filmed based on Jessica Bruder's book, "Nomadland," starring Frances McDormand.  It was fun to hang out and be a part of such an awesome project.


Soon, I had to travel to Hanford to care for my mom,
so I didn't make it to RTR this year,
but the WRTR was wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.